About the business
Katoomba Foods is an established FMCG, Ingredients and ethnic foods supplier in Australia. The company is family owned and has been in operation for over 30 years.
About the role
Katoomba Foods is looking for an experienced Management Accountant for their Brisbane Office.
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits to maintain compliance
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Supervising a team of accounting technicians
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
At least 3 years of work experience as a Management Accountant in a large trading firm in Australia with CPA recognised qualifications at Bachelor or Master Degree level.
Up to date knowledge of Australian accounting and taxation regulations.
English competency is must.
Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident or have full work rights in Australia.
Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders and ATO for compliance and monitoring purpose.
All resumes must be submitted with application.
78K – 80K